• B.S. in Sport Management and Nutrition from North Carolina State University
• National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
• USA Olympic Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
• CPR/AED Certified and Insured
• Division 1 College Soccer Athlete
• Strength and Conditioning Coach ranging from middle school - college level athletes
• Sport specific training / pre-season conditioning for athletes
Alexie Parpan, NASM-CPT
Angela Parpan, Owner,
"She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them."
I am not defined by what the world thinks of me, nor by who the world tells me I should be. I am defined by my own dedication and perseverance to become the best that I can be. I strive to push the limits, live outside my comfort zone and crush any doubts or fears that may surface.
Raised in the beautiful state of North Carolina, I'm a beach bum at heart, but the NC mountain air is hard to beat! I played division 1 soccer for High Point University and finished out my college career at North Carolina State University. Although my soccer days are now over, I have replaced that passion with a new one; refusing to be ordinary.
As a NASM CPT, and a Sport Performance Coach, it is my goal to educate, motivate and inspire each client to care for their health and fitness through methods that are proven to be safe and effective. I hope that through this experience you will discover that the beauty of a transformed mind, body and spirit has no final destination but is a way of life. I love what I do and I love sharing my passion with others. We are all a work in progress, and each challenge we face is an opportunity to grow and become the best that we can be.
• B.S. Information Systems, Elmhurst College
• Certified Exercise Physiologist (C-EP) - American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) - National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. (NSCA)
• Certified Mat Level 1 Pilates Instructor
• CPR/AED Certified and Insured
• 28+ years experience in the Health and Fitness industry
• Owner of Fit For All Seasons, Personal Training Services in Morrisville, NC
• Strength and Conditioning Coach for Middle School to College level athletes
• Director of Personal Training
Angela's passion is to help each of her clients realize their God-given potential as it relates to their personal health and well-being. As a health and fitness enthusiast since the age of 16 and a professional in the Health and Fitness industry for nearly 30 years, Angela has come to understand what it truly takes to stay healthy. For her being “fit” means much more than the physical qualities one would expect to see. She consistently engages in an interdisciplinary approach that attends to her entire being: mind, body and spirit- understanding the vital role this plays in our ability to experience and maintain optimal health and well being - especially during the most difficult seasons of life.
Angela believes that in order for our lives to have true meaning and lasting purpose we must develop a lifestyle of: renewing our minds regularly with truths that transform us from the inside out - by studying and applying the wisdom found in the Bible; caring for our bodies properly through a healthy diet, adequate exercise and meaningful rest; and spending time daily in prayer with God, who created us and therefore desires a personal relationship with us through the Lord Jesus Christ. It is this understanding that Angela has embraced and believes to be the key to living up to our potential.
Angela has operated her own Personal Training business, Fit For All Seasons™, since 2001. She moved her training to the Anytime Fitness at Grace Park in Morrisville, NC. in 2010 when she and her husband purchased the gym. Angela, and her husband of 35 years, have two daughters. Their youngest daughter, Alexie has chosen to follow in her mother's footsteps. (Please see her profile below).
As an ACSM-C-EP and a CSCS, Angela has the experience and the qualifications necessary to work with a diverse population. She takes an evidence-based-approach to every workout she creates, and customizes it to meet the unique needs and goals of each client. Angela’s passion is to educate, motivate and inspire her clients to honor their bodies through means that are sustainable, safe and effective. With and her expertise and guidance, you too can experience optimal health and well being through all seasons of life. Unleash your Potential!